COVID-19 still remains a concern and we recommend that attendees take suitable precautions to protect themselves as others. The workshop will be operating according University policy:
Face coverings on campus
All staff, students and visitors are encouraged to use face coverings as a precaution to help protect each other, particularly where significant numbers of people are present.
Attendees can also sanitise their hands regularly and not enter the venue if you experience COVID-19 symptoms, see here. The Scottish government guidance can be found here:
- get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- stay at home if you’re unwell with symptoms or have a fever
- open windows when socialising indoors
- wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- wash your hands to protect yourself
We wish you a safe and pleasant workshop.